Saturday, February 7, 2015

Sichuan Garden II Woburn

Managed to lock my car keys and door key inside when I left for lunch today, and my neighbor who has a spare key wasn't home and wouldn't be home for a couple of hours, so I decided to walk down to Sichuan Garden II in Woburn. Not a good day for a walk.



I got there in the end and ordered the ChongQing Hot Dry Chicken ($13.95) from the specials menu. Note, that the specials menu at the restaurant isn't the same as the one that you can find online. Spicy? Oh yeah, when they mark dishes as spicy, they are not kidding, and they will not hold back for us whitey guys. The chicken was nicely coated and very tender, and despite the serious heat, it was very tasty. Sorry for the crummy picture, some idiot left the rice spoon in the middle of the picture.

Click to add a blog post for Sichuan Garden II on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment