Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snappy Pattys Medford

Time for some non-Asian food and what's more American than Snappy Pattys in Medford? I shouldn't judge a restaurant on external issues, but the newfangled parking meters really pisses me off, not only do you have to pay, but you also have to enter your plate number, but you can use a credit card and pay in 25 cents increments. Yes, it's a dollar per hour.



I had to take another picture of the interior, I wasn't sure if the artwork had changed or not. It hadn't.



Grilled Steak Flatbread ($9) with Brie, Arugula and Red Onion. This was much improved from my first visit, the flatbread was now nice and soft and was cuttable with the supplied knife. The onion was a nice pickled red onion, and this was a serious sized portion, I got leftovers. The linen napkins that I got on the first visit are also gone. In fact, I think that was the only time I got them.

No comments:

Post a Comment