Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Artistry On The Green Lexington

I was really happy when I found out that Artistry On The Green in Lexington was participating in the Boston Dine Out program since I had a really nice lunch the last time I was here.



The first course in the Boston Dine Out menu ($20) was the Long Island Duck Rillette with Frise Salad, Pickled Shallots, Croutons and Mustard Vinaigrette. This was rich and oh so good, and the Frise´ cut down the richness a bit. The bread or the croutons was a write-off, two slabs of concrete, not edible.


House Made Campanelle Pasta ala Bolognese with Parmesan and Gremolata. Nice homemade al dente pasta and sauce, but the gremolata was absent.


Pear and Chocolate Terrine with Mint Whipped Cream, Hazelnut Sauce and Vanilla Tuile. This sounded so interesting that I had to try it and it was excellent. This was a really rich chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment