Saturday, April 25, 2015

Wagamama Lynnfield

At my last visit to Wagamama in Lynnfield, I saw another new dish on the menu that looked interesting so off I went on a sunny but cold day for a Saturday lunch. What happened to spring?



Pork Ramen ($14). Noodles in a miso, ginger and chicken soup topped with barbecued pork, a tea-stained egg, pea shoots and wakame, served with a Korean barbecue sauce and garnished with menma and scallions. Apart from the barbecue sauce, everything was there. Much to my surprise, it turned out that the BBQ pork was actually pork belly and a pretty nice one too. The noodles were cooked well and overall it was a nice dish, maybe the broth had a tad too much miso for me. 


I managed to get a window table today, in the sun, but unless you get a booth, it really looks like a cafeteria. It did fill up a bit after 12:30ish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment