Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sichuan Gourmet Billerica

Finally, it's warm enough so that I'm starting to defrost from this miserable winter and it was a really nice top down ride to Sichuan Gourmet in Billerica for some more Chef's New Specials for lunch today.


I started with Sichuan Cold Noodles ($5.95), and it was delicious and SPICY! Some peanuts for crunch and there was black vinegar on the bottom and after you mixed up everything it was soo good.



Spicy Handmade Noodles with Lamb ($10.95) said the menu. Not sure what happened in the kitchen but both dishes were seriously spicy today, on my previous Sunday visits, the spice level has been moderate but now I was really happy with the level of heat included. The noodles were very uniform, so I'm not sure how "handmade" they were, but they tasted great and was also really toothsome. The lamb and the broth were also excellent and did I mention spicy? Another busy Sunday for them and lots of leftovers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment