Friday, July 10, 2015

Chopps Burlington

I had heard good things about the burger at Chopps American Bar and Grill in Burlington, so it was time for my second try. I first tried to have lunch here on a Sunday at noon but nobody was interested in serving me lunch but despite that I returned for another try.



Finally! DRY AGED BURGER ($18!) from River Rock Farms, MA; BBQ, Aioli, Cheddar, Crispy Onions. Probably the best burger I have had, intensely beefy taste even if it was cooked more towards medium than the ordered medium rare but despite that it was very juicy and nicely seasoned with a good char. The crispy onions were stone cold, but they were also nicely spiced. You have a choice between French Fried (frozen), or Tater Tots made on the premises, so there isn't really a choice. The TT was excellent and served piping hot.



They have a really nice dining room, but lunch is only served in the bar and lounge area. Unfortunately, the service was abysmal. I only saw my server when he took my order, the food was delivered by a manager after sitting on the pass for a while. I also had to flag down the same manager to get my check.

Click to add a blog post for Chopps American Bar and Grill on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment