Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Red Pepper Framingham

I think I now found the scenic route to Red Pepper in Framingham. It involves taking Rte 20 to the other side of Weston and then pick up the completely unmarked Rte 129 into Framingham except for the last part.



I had heard good things about the Noodles with Stewed Beef in House Spicy Soup ($7.50). It was marked as two peppers on the menu and the waitress also warned me that it was spicy and neither was lying. This was a seriously, nose running, spicy. Unfortunately, this was the only good thing about this dish, the noodles were overcooked and the beef was dry and had lots of icky bits.



This is some of the icky bits that I removed. I know the beef is commonly served this way, but it's not for me.



The interior is strange with the low ceilings. Service is always pleasant, especially on a slow day like today. Total bill today was $8.03 and yes, I got 97 cents in change.

No comments:

Post a Comment