Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Blue Ginger Wellesley

I love Blue Ginger in Wellesley bit it's kind of a hike to get there and it isn't exactly cheap either, so Boston Dine Out is a good excuse for a visit. They do have free parking behind the restaurant.



I decide to sit in the bar area and then found out that I didn't like it. Not enough customers so it was a bit boring and you couldn't see the dining room or the kitchen. The service from the bartender was impeccable.



You have a choice of three courses for $25 or two for $20 and two courses are plenty for me. Never got used to having dessert at lunchtime. I started with the Beef Tataki and Shiitakes with dashi aioli and wasabi. What a nice dish this was, extremely tender seared rare beef and all the accompanying pieces was perfect.



The next dish was the Spicy Paella with House Chorizo, herb jasmine rice and kimchi aioli. This was one seriously tasty dish with everything from the mussels to the meats cooked perfectly and seasoned even better, I was only going here this week but I might have to come back next week just for this dish. One of the best and tastiest dishes I have had this year,

Click to add a blog post for Blue Ginger on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment