Monday, August 17, 2015

Seasons 52 Burlington

I tried Seasons 52 in Burlington shortly after they opened, about a year and half ago and I was not impressed, but I saw that they are participating in the Boston Dine Out, aka Restaurant Week, so I decided to give them another try.



Interior is very nice and I got a booth in the lounge, but the dining room also looked impressively.



Their offering for Boston Dining Out was a three-course lunch for $20. The only choice I had for an app were a choice between three kinds of soup, the rest was flatbreads for two. I picked the Summer Corn ($5.30) with crispy bacon, sliced chives. It was nice enough with some fresh corn thrown in. There was also a tasty mini loaf included.



For my main, I selected the Honey & Herb All-Natural Roasted Half Chicken ($17.80). It was served with a Panzanella salad of summer tomatoes, basil oil. The chicken had a nicely seasoned crispy skin, but it was on the dry side. The salad was a mix of roasted and fresh tomatoes.



You also get one side and I picked Roasted Idaho Potato Wedges ($2.80) that come with truffle sauce, tamarind BBQ. The sour cream truffle sauce was excellent and I'm not a fan of sour cream and the potatoes were also nice. They needed salt but how do you put salt on something that's vertical?



For dessert, they bring out a tray with about ten Mini Indulgence Desserts and I picked the Mocha Macchiato. For someone who isn't big on desserts, this mini treat was perfect for me and it was very tasty. Not a bad meal in a very nice restaurant.

Click to add a blog post for Seasons 52 on Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment