Friday, April 4, 2014

Seasons 52 Burlington

Seasons 52 in Burlington is located in the Wayside Commons shopping center just off Rte 128 and I decided it was time to for a lunch visit.



I was offered seating in the bar and got a booth to myself. Interior is very nice and the prices reflect that. They had three bartenders working during lunch and the place was fairly busy.



Rocky Mountain Buffalo Burger with truffle sauce and blue cheese ordered medium rare and that's how it arrived. This was a small burger, I'm not a big eater but this one was small even for me. Condiments were served on the side and they were nice enough but the lettuce could have been fresher. The burger was very juicy and tender but completely unseasoned, but the blue cheese was nice, not too strong. The bun was some sort of brownish bread, probably healthy and I wasn't too thrilled with it. The truffle sauce was bland and the truffle seemed mostly absent. It was an OK lunch, not too exciting but the place is very nice and the service was good.

Seasons 52 on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment