Thursday, September 10, 2015

WooRi Arlington

I haven't been to the delightful WooRi in Arlington for a while, so it was time for a lunch visit. There is scaffolding outside and I'm hoping that it wouldn't hurt their business. She said that she was told it would only be for seven weeks and now it's been five months.



They have changed the menu slightly and now everyone gets banchan. I love the garlic, it's crunchy and only slightly garlicky. The hot peppers were HOT and the cucumbers were not. I actually got some kimchi today.



Lunch Bibimbab ($11) with beef and a fried egg was delightful and the container was hot, so I spent a while with a couple of fingers in my iced water, stupid. The pot wasn't hot enough to form a crust on the rice, but it still was a very nice lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment