Sunday, February 21, 2016

MuLan Waltham

I headed down to MuLan in Waltham on this warm Sunday since I was craving a dish that I haven't had for about a year.



The new and expanded Mulan. If getting rid of the parking meters was part of the Mayor's plan to make Waltham more welcoming to visitors, she has certainly succeeded as far as I'm concerned. I will not visit Medford center with their newfangled parking meters.



The dish that I have been missing is the Mulan Special Fish ($16.95). An enormous portion of fish in a fiercely hot sauce. They don't hold back on the heat here at all. You also get a burst of floral heat/numbing when you bite into the Sichuan Peppercorns. I stuffed myself silly and still had about 2/3 left. They also had a special New year's menu that of course didn't have any English translations. Isn't this discrimination? They also have a $20 CC minimum and that violates their agreement with Visa since they are only allowed a $10 minimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment