Monday, February 22, 2016

Raagini Andover

I visited Raagini in Andover back in '13 when they first opened and their buffet was OK, so it was time for a revisit.



They are located in the same plaza as Stop & Shop. Taking Rte 133 off 95 saved some time in getting here.



Condiments and salad is of course available.



It's a nice looking buffet but the price is now $11.95 and there was no Tandoori Chicken available.



Unfortunately, they just put out the Sterno heaters as I got up to the buffet and as a result, everything was stone cold except the Keema Chicken Curry so I guess that it was made today. This was at noon and they open at 11:30 so there was no reason for not having hot food on the buffet. The curry was excellent and on my next visit to the buffet, the rest of the dishes had heated up. The Chicken Shammi Kebob with Cabbage was good but I'm not sure I would call a pan fried chicken sausage a kebob. The Dal and the spinach with chickpeas were just OK even when warmed up.



Fresh flowers on the table are fine, but unfortunately, most flowers had been dead for quite a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment