Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sato II Stoneham

Sato II in Stoneham is located next to Rte 28 with plenty of free parking. I have no clue what happened to Sato I but I think it was located in Waltham and have since closed.



Yes, it was that kind of day but only a very light rain at lunchtime. The heavier stuff is scheduled for later.


One room only with both a hostess and a waiter on duty. Sushi chef also present but no counter seating. They got a few customers during lunch but there wasn't exactly a rush.



Hot & Sour soup is included with the lunch specials. It was a bit hot but apart from that, it completely lacked flavor. Well, it tasted of something but I have no clue what it was. They were also nice and gave me some extra soup in the saucer.



Curry Chicken lunch special sets you back a whopping $6.25! I thought that their on-line lunch menu was out of date when I saw the prices but they were accurate. The curry was either very old or used sparingly since there were very little curry taste and almost no sauce. The chicken was overly tender and there was plenty of onions. I like onions, so that was fine with me. The seriously big chicken wing was the best part of the meal, crisp and juicy. I'm assuming that the duck sauce was for the wing but I have seen people pour it over their food as well.



I really had no idea that they are part of the growing "Fusion" dynasty. They also had a good number of Sushi Specials at lunch.

Sato 2 Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment