Sunday, May 22, 2016

Lexx Lexington

Lexx in Lexington is located in a prime spot in the town center and I finally decided to stop by for some brunch on an overcast Sunday. I must admit that I think the name is smart.



Plenty of metered parking around and it's only a quarter an hour. Free parking on Sundays, of course.



Nice bar area with high tops and bar seating.



It's an L-shaped dining area and there is a similar dining room behind me.



I had my eye on the Fried Egg Sandwich ($14) from the brunch menu. It's also available on the lunch menu. "Braised pork belly, cheddar cheese, garlic aioli, buttered brioche roll, pickled veg." It was good sized slab of pork belly with an egg that oozed yolk when cut into and the sandwich was delicious. The pickled onion was tart enough to curl your toes but went well with the pork. The fries, however, was the standard commercial fries and didn't really fit in. When I mentioned to the bartender/waiter that some hand cut homemade fries would be better, he agreed and then promptly comped half of the meal! Now that's customer service and I left very happy.

Lexx Restaurant Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment