Saturday, June 11, 2016

Fuji at Assembly Somerville

I have been to Fuji at Assembly in Somerville once before during a Restaurant Week and I had the biggest Bento Box I have ever encountered.



There is a free parking garage around the corner with a pedestrian exit just a couple of doors up from Fuji. This time I had a Groupon ($14 for $25 worth of food) that suddenly got more attractive when Groupon suddenly offered $10 off so it cost me $4.



The interior is sleek and modern.



Four Sushi Chefs working away.



I went with the Chirashi ($22). The rice was properly seasoned and served at the correct temperature. The fish was of absolutely top notch quality. Apart from the tuna and the salmon, there was also two variants of yellowfin, one plain and one lightly seared with a sweet drizzle on top. There was also big pearls of roe sprinkled on top and also flying fish roe on top of the rice. An absolute delight of a lunch and the price was certainly right.

Fuji at Assembly Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. LOL. Great score! Pictures are highly attractive and I will definitely check this place out because of the pictures and your comment about the bento box. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete