Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Brewer's Coalition Newton

When I heard that Brewer's Coalition in Newton was doing a $5 Burger and Fries at lunch they immediately went on my must visit list and I finally got around to it today.



They are actually located in Newtonville and have a shared parking lot in the back.



It's a bar! Hightops in the middle and low tops around the outside. Bright and clean inside.



Beware of the craft beer list you get with the menu, it doesn't have prices on it so your cheap lunch might not be cheap after all. With the $5 burger, you need to buy a beverage so here is my $2.50 Coke. There is an obvious reason I always have just water with my lunch.



Not bad for $5! The burger did come out medium but I guess that's the best I get when ordering a medium rare burger. The burger was juicy and loosely packed, not the best quality beef and completely unseasoned. I got all excited when I saw the hand cut fries but they were cold. Three Asian guys got the table next to me and ordered four burgers. OK, probably waiting for one more. Nope, one gentleman promptly devoured both burgers and all the fries. This could have been a nice and cheapish lunch if the fries had been hot.

Address 344 Walnut St, Newton, MA 02460 
Phone number (617) 964-7600


Brewer's Coalition Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment