Saturday, September 24, 2016

Longhorn Steakhouse Tewksbury

I must admit to signing up with Longhorn's email club just to get a free appetizer and since I was in the area today I decided to visit their Tewksbury location.



Gorgeous day but the morning was really cold. They are literally located at the offramp from Rte 495.




For my free appetizer, I picked the Wild West Shrimp ($9.99). "We start with crispy, hand-battered shrimp and put the flavor in overdrive with spicy cherry peppers, garlic butter and housemade Ranch dressing." Nicely fried small shrimps with tasty cherry peppers and a tasty dressing. I had to ask what the nice dressing was and I was really surprised when the waitress told me it was just ranch dressing. I normally don't like ranch at all but for some reason, this one was very pleasant.




I went with a lunch combo ($9.99) and picked Loaded Potato Soup and Half Steak & Bacon Cheddar Melt sandwich. The soup was very nice and tasty. The sandwich was OK despite being a bit short on the melted part. Also got a small cup with a few potato chips with bacon and cheese that was tasty. How can you go wrong with bacon?




This must be one of the smaller Longhorns around.




Nice bar area where they stuck me and where I presided in singular splendor. The dining room actually got pretty busy.


Address 1910 Andover Street, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Phone number (978) 640-5813

Long Horn Steakhouse Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment