Thursday, October 27, 2016

Al Fresca Ristorante Tewksbury

I had a craving for some Italian food, so I set out for Al Fresca Ristorante in Tewksbury on this cold Wednesday.



I must admit that the outside wasn't very exciting. It's located in a tiny strip mall just after the Country Club on Rte 38.



The inside, on the other hand, was very pleasant with a beautiful mural in the back.



Big well-lit bar, there is some high tops to my right.



Nice furniture and plates and some warm bread with an olive oil and balsamic vinegar promptly arrived. The silverware, on the other hand, was incredibly cheap even if it was wrapped in a linen napkin.



I thought that the Haddock Francese ($13.95) with linguine was a bit on the expensive side for lunch but look at the size of that fish! The fish was perfectly cooked as was the linguine and the sauce was excellent. I know you aren't supposed to have cheese with fish, but I like cheese.



If you are still hungry, the desserts are on display and they looked good.

Address 1768 Main St, Tewksbury, MA 01876
Phone number (978) 851-3332

Al Fresca Ristorante Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment