Sunday, October 30, 2016

State Park Cambridge

State Park in Cambridge is located in One Kendall Square, one of many excellent restaurants that can be found here. Luckily, permit parking only is suspended on Sundays otherwise parking would be impossible.



They are downstairs and have only a plastic banner on the railing to announce the place. There is outside seating and it was in use.



This is the smaller dining room next to the windows.



Big bar area and a larger dining room in the far corner.



I was going to be brave and try their Nashville HOT Fried Chicken and when I asked what parts I would get, the answer was two breasts and one thigh. I then asked if I could have all dark and the answer was "No, it's all pre-portioned." I'm not going to order chicken breasts, so back to the menu. I settled for the EGG SANDWICH (7.00). "Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheddar, dijonnaise,* brioche." I also got House Pickles and Mixed Greens. I must admit that it looked more like a fried egg than scrambled but the whole thing tasted OK and the bread was very soft. The salad was tasty and nicely dressed but the pickles were too sweet.



I also ordered a side of CRISPY POTATOES (5.00) with tobacco onions, essence. I have no idea what the two last items are, except for the onions. The potatoes were cooked perfectly and nicely crisped up and well seasoned and the onions were super tasty. This was an excellent dish and I finished all of it. I guess I have to go back to WuBurger Gourmet for their Sunday special of Nashville HOT fried chicken. At least there I can get all dark.

One Kendall Square, Building 300, Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone number (617) 848-4355

State Park Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. Just did a show there! Great place, wasn't aware of it until very recently...

    ReplyDelete