Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Gin U Dee Stoneham

I went to Gin U Dee in Stoneham with the intent to try their Green Curry, but it was not to be.



One of the owners/chefs came out and said: let's see what in the walk in. In the meantime, the other guy brought out a Coconut Soup with Chicken (3.70) on the house. Are these guys nice, or what? The soup was interesting and flavorful in an understated way. Plenty of chicken and mushrooms.



I ended up with Grilled Shrimp and Squid (11) with a HOT sauce and Sticky Rice (2). The sticky rice was good and the seafood was cooked well. I'm a sucker for squid, so I was happy. He also grilled some eggplant.



A closer look at the spicy sauce that was seriously spicy. I just briefly dipped the food into the sauce, and that was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment