Thursday, December 8, 2016

15 Walnut Hamilton

There was another offer of free sushi from the Serenitee group when you have joined their Rewards Program, so I headed out to 15 Walnut in Hamilton.



They are located in a small mall just off the main road. Plenty of free parking.



The inside was very nice with booths at the windows and high tops in the bar area that was covered by the waitresses.



I picked the RED DRAGON ROLL ($16). "Spicy tuna, cucumber, topped with tuna sashimi, spicy aioli." The maki roll was OK, not as impressive as the roll at TWK but that one was $5 more.



I also ordered the PORK BELLY BLT ($14) from the lunch menu. "Arugula, tomato, scallion aioli on Italian bread." The fries was excellent, but the sandwich was just OK. The pork belly was thinly sliced belly, and it was on the dry side. I expected lush soft belly, but the arugula was a nice touch.



The scallion aioli arrived in its own little container. The service was also just OK, I didn't get a water refill until I was done but my waitress was pleasant.

Address 15 Walnut Road, Hamilton, MA 01982
Phone number (978) 468-2434

15 Walnut Local Bistro Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment