Saturday, December 3, 2016

BayBerry Woburn

I wanted something quick today since there is more Snooker to watch so I headed back to BayBerry in Woburn for some more vegetarian food. I had a very satisfying vegetarian Geen Curry on my previous visit.



This time I picked the Malaysian Curry Stew ($9), It comes with potatoes, faux chicken, zucchini and broccoli, hold the broccoli. The little spring roll with the dipping sauce was delightful as was the miso soup. The curry was excellent with a lot of potatoes and since I like potatoes, this was a good thing. Much to my surprise, I really liked the faux chicken. It had a delightful taste and a pleasant texture. The curry was marked as one pepper but I think I'll ask for two the next time. This is such a nice place.

No comments:

Post a Comment