Sunday, December 11, 2016

Redstone Burlington

Redstone American Grill in Burlington has been on my list for a while, and I finally got around to visit them for brunch today. They are located in the new 3rd Avenue development, and Wegmans are within walking distance.



There is a very imposing entrance around the corner, but it didn't photograph well.



This is the bright and friendly bar area. I quickly relocated to a high top by the windows.



From the lunch menu, I picked the STEAK AND EGGS ($16). "Grilled prime top sirloin, three eggs, hash browns and toast." I was going to have the Redstone Breakfast ($13), but this was exactly the same, except with steak instead of bacon. I also got a small pot of strawberry jam that was very tasty. The bread was nicely toasted and very light. The steak was cooked as ordered and despite being top sirloin, it was tender and tasty. The hash browns were excellent and cooked really well. The over easy eggs was slightly undercooked, and hence a bit snotty, but at least they weren't over cooked. The service was nice and friendly.



The bar/dining area with the kitchen in the back. I liked the sunny bar side better.

Address 20 Third Avenue Suite A, Burlington, MA 01803
Phone number (781) 229-0330

Redstone American Grill Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment