Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Yong Yong Malden

I had some delightful Dim Sum the last time I visited Yong Yong in Malden, but that was exactly one year ago, so it certainly was time for another visit.



Nothing really new on the table, except for the jellyfish (top left). I have had it before, in a different restaurant, but then it had more garlic added. Here it was a bit bland. I don't think this is eaten for its taste, it's more about the texture. The Shrimp and Taro cake, bottom left, was an enormous shrimp cake with crispy taro. This has always been a favorite of mine since I first tasted one, and this one didn't disappoint. The prices for most items is still $2.90. The jellyfish was $4.95. I got a very friendly waiter today, so I had a chance to ask what other people was eating. The table next to me had some enormous oysters. Not just big, think gravy boat big.

No comments:

Post a Comment