Thursday, February 23, 2017

Brewer's Coalition Newton

I have only been to Brewer's Coalition in Newton for their $5 Burger and Fries lunch offering, so when I saw that they have joined GoPapaya I quickly reserved a table to try something else from them.



I decided to try the CRAB CAKE sandwich ($12.95). "Our house-made Maryland lump crab cake, on a fresh baked roll, with arugula, tomato and chipotle mayo". Of course I went with their hand cut fries that are excellent. The crab cake was outstanding with almost 100% crab and just some light binder. The chipotle mayo had a nice kick to it. Another excellent meal here.



I usually don't take pictures of the staff, but my waitress was soo pretty and soo smiley, that I couldn't resist. I got a nice discount when using the GoPapaya app.

Download the GoPapaya app on the Apple store or Google Play store and create an account using the invitation code "PET8456". After your first meal out on GoPapaya they'll send you a $10 Amazon gift card plus you save up to 50% off your meal!

No comments:

Post a Comment