Saturday, May 13, 2017

Noodle Market Arlington

I didn't exactly like my previous visit to Noodle Market in Arlington, but it was time to try the Thai side of the menu.



Fifty cent parking in the big lot isn't bad.



Lunch portion Grapow Chicken (8). "Thai style stir fried chicken with basil leaves, bell peppers and onion in a garlic chili sauce". There was some heat but missing was the sour, sweet, salty, bitter. Apart from the heat, it was bland. You can get a combo lunch for $2 extra but I didn't really understand what she said so I passed on that. She kept on say two for two dollars more, but the menu said: "Served with soup, salad and a choice of appetizer:".



Lunch portion Crispy Chicken Fried Rice (9). "Fried rice with egg, onions, scallions and carrot. Topped with a crispy fried chicken, served with a sweet chili sauce". The rice lacked seasoning, so it was very bland. There were only a few traces of the egg. The reheated chicken was very crispy and very dry. It was also cut before being reheated. The sauce was pleasant. I don't think I'll be back, but I found another place that now does lunch Fri-Sat that I'm looking forward to visiting. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment