Monday, July 17, 2017

Royal India Bistro Lexington

It's Monday, so it's time for my weekly Indian lunch. This week I headed back to Royal India Bistro in Lexington since it's such a pleasant place.



Today I found more free parking just up the street from them.



When the waiter asked how hot I wanted my Goa Shrimp Curry ($8.50), I had no idea, so I asked that the chef to cook it how he likes it. "The famous shrimp curry of Goa, prepared with freshly ground coconut and an array of masterfully blended spices". The rest of the world, including Madhur Jaffrey, calls it Goan Shrimp Curry. The curry was very good with just a hint of heat and lots of flavor. There was enough shrimp in there to keep me happy.



Shortly after noon, they were packed, and I'm not surprised since they have really tasty food. The lady next to me had the Mixed Appetizer ($8.95), and I might go for that the next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment