Saturday, July 22, 2017

Sakura Winchester

I haven't posted about Sakura in Winchester for a couple of years, so it's about time for another post.


They are located in a house with plenty of off street parking.


It's a small place with the Sushi counter in the back. I miss Jay, he was such a nice guy.


I started with the Tempura Crab, and as expected, it was the fake crab. I didn't expect the pieces to be this big. The tempura could have been crispier.


The Tempura Scallops was way bigger than on previous visits.


Pretty much my standard order with Spicy Tuna Maki with crisp in the back. I thought that there was much more rice than before and looking back at earlier pictures confirms that. The salmon was very good, the tuna was a bit dry, the maki was spicy. The waitress is very pleasant and the service is prompt. The AYCE is still $14.95 and not a bad deal since it also includes kitchen items.

No comments:

Post a Comment