Sunday, August 20, 2017

Acitrón Arlington

I had a very pleasant lunch at Acitrón Cocina Mexicana in Arlington about a month ago and decided to visit them for brunch today.



I'm not very happy with Arlington since they installed parking meters everywhere, but today is Sunday, so parking is free.



The inside is very pleasant and bright. They were reasonably busy, this is taken after most of the customers had left.



From the brunch menu, I picked HUEVOS CON COCHINITA PIBIL (11.95). "Three eggs scrambled with onions, tomato and poblano peppers served with Mayan style shredded Pork marinated with Axiote seed, spices and fresh oranges". This was served with home fries and fresh fruit. I also got some fresh and warm corn tortillas. This was very good and tasty even if the potatoes needed seasoning. I must say that this was not a bad deal at all. The service was very pleasant.

No comments:

Post a Comment