Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Sugarcane Peabody

I have heard good things about Sugarcane in Peabody so on this beautiful day I headed to Peabody.



Look at that sky! They are located on Main Street, and I was about to pay the meter when I spied the sign for Sugarcane parking. They have a big private lot on the side of the building.



The inside was bright and spotless.



The bar is just a bar, no sushi available.



This is the small version of Pho House Special (7). "Beef, brisket, tripe and beef meat balls". The picture doesn't really show it, but it was loaded with beef, brisket and some tripe. I have gotten regular sized Pho with half the meat I got here. The meatball was absent, but everything was tender, and the tripe was cooked right. The soup itself was fragrant and tasty. This small bowl makes a very nice lunch.



I also ordered the Grilled Lemongrass Spiced Chicken (8) just because. "Choose thigh or breast. Marinated chicken in lemongrass and spices grilled to perfection garnished with a salad". I went with the thigh and it was very nicely seasoned and grilled to perfection. The salad was nice with marinated carrots and daikon. The Nước chấm was seriously tasty. Service was pleasant, but they weren't very busy at lunch.

Address 106 Main St, Peabody, MA 01960
Phone number (978) 532-7800

Sugarcane Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

No comments:

Post a Comment