Thursday, December 7, 2017

Fiorella's Newton

I haven't been back to Fiorella's in Newton for quite a while, but I got an email announcing that the Secret Envelope is now available until the end of December in both their locations. It contains a surprise and can not be opened.



I'm also excited to see that they now have opened in Concord as well, and I can't wait to get over there. They took over the space that Bondir resided in.



The breadsticks (pizzasticks?) with the warm marinara sauce was as good as ever. Notice that you don't get a spoon here with your pasta.



I realized that I haven't had their much heralded meatballs, so I ordered them for lunch today. Linguini & Meatballs (11). "Our delicious homemade meatballs in our signature marinara sauce, served over linguini". I don't remember the ciabatta being that crusty on top. The meatballs were indeed very nice, moist and seasoned well. The pasta was cooked well.

Address 187 North St, Newton, MA 02460
Phone number (617) 969-9990

No comments:

Post a Comment