Monday, March 12, 2018

Singh Ching Burlington

When I first visited Singh Ching in Burlington, they didn't have the proper sign up.



Now they have a proper sign that is visible from Rte 3.



I did an eat-in today instead of my customary takeout from the buffet. They still have one of the tastiest, and well-seasoned buffets around. The soup is really good. I forgot what the little pattie up top is called, but it was light and tasty. The Chili Chicken was HOT. I almost missed the little salad that had a super tasty dressing. The Tandoori Chicken was impeccable. The Chicken Vindaloo was a proper Vindaloo. The Tadka Dal was well seasoned. The potatoes (Jeera Aloo) was also good. No fish pakoras today, but they had an excellent fish fry.



The Garlic Naan was light, and they didn't hold back on the garlic.



How good looking is the Tandoori chicken?

Address 184 Cambridge Street, Burlington, MA 01803
Phone number (781) 273-0111

No comments:

Post a Comment