Monday, March 9, 2015

Joe Fish North Reading

Time for my yearly visit to a Wal-Mart and the nearest one is in North Reading, so I decided to have lunch at Joe Fish in North Reading. Feels like heatwave with the temps in the 40's.



Baked Haddock Casserole ($9.99). Fresh haddock baked in a casserole with lobster cream sauce, jack cheese and seasoned crumbs, served with rice pilaf said the menu, but I asked for fries instead. No problem! Said the waitress. The fries were really nice as was the casserole. The casserole was well seasoned (after adding some salt), and really tasty with a ton of really nicely cooked haddock.



Not very busy in the bar but the dining room filled up nicely. For the first time, I was actually asked where I would like to sit so kudos to the hostess for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment