Thursday, July 26, 2018

Bruno's Bar + Burger Lynn

Bruno's Bar + Burger in Lynn has an excellent reputation for their burgers and also currently have a Groupon+ available.


There is on-street free parking, and at least at lunchtime, there was parking available.


It's a bar, but the inside was clean with no funky smells present.


The wings have also won accolades, so I started with 1/2 order of the Dry-Rubbed Wings ($6.95). "Deep fried wings seasoned to perfection". I got recommended the Siracha Honey Lime sauce. The wings were on the small side, and my first one lacked the rub, but the rest were fine. They could have spent less time in the fryolator. The sauce was excellent, really delicious.


For my burger, I went with the Hot Burger ($12.95). "Crisp bacon, jalapenos, pepper jack cheese & chipotle aioli". When I saw that I could get this as Boot Camp Burger ($12.95 on the menu, $13.95 on the web and on the receipt), I went with that since I usually skip the bun. "Choose from any of our craft burgers on top of our house salad". The burger was ordered medium rare on the rare side and come out medium. This seems to be the norm these days. The burger was beefy and well seasoned with a nice char, but it was on the dry side. The bacon was super crisp. The chipotle aioli was fantastic. The salad had no dressing, and that was intentional, but you can have dressing if you ask for it. I used the Sriracha Honey Lime sauce from the wings, and that worked out nicely. The cucumbers had seen better days, but the lettuce and onions were fresh. I did get a dollar taken off when I pointed out the price on the menu. I really like the concept of a salad instead of a bun. Service was pleasant.

Address: 856 Western Ave, Lynn, MA 01905
Phone: (781) 596-2342

No comments:

Post a Comment