Monday, July 23, 2018

Lots Of Eats North Andover

I have heard good things about Lots Of Eats Thai Kitchen in North Andover, so when I heard that they are opening a second restaurant in Lexington, I got really excited. I'm not sure when they will open, and the contact us page on their website doesn't work, so I headed up there today.


They are in a small strip mall with plenty of parking. Weird weather today, it went from sunny to tropical downpour in a matter of seconds.


The inside was nicely decorated. The entrance is to the left of the bar.


The second dining room was also nice and bright, with comfortable seating. Crystal chandelier in a Thai restaurant? Why not, it looks really good.


They had Coconut Shrimp ($8) with sweet and hot dipping sauce on their specials menu. It was four good sized shrimps that were cooked well. The carrots could have been fresher.


From their lunch menu, I selected the Pad Pork Belly ($12). "Stir-fried crispy pork belly with bok choy, snap peas, and baby carrots in garlic and black soy bean sauce, served with jasmine rice". Was the pork belly crispy? Of course not. The pork itself was very good and nicely cooked and seasoned. The baby carrots were utterly uncooked as was the snap peas. I don't mind the snap peas, but I do mind the carrots. Most of the snap peas were cleaned correctly. The bok choy, on the other hand, was nicely cooked and seasoned well. I really liked the rice even if it was cold. The sauce was delicious. Ignoring the carrots, this was a delightful meal, and the service was very good.

Address: 1211 Osgood St, North Andover, MA 01845
Phone: (978) 682-8888

No comments:

Post a Comment