Saturday, November 17, 2018

Brothers Kouzina Peabody

I have been eating Lamb Kokinisto in most of the different Brothers locations to find the best one. They are all independently owned. I had my first at Brothers Kouzina in Peabody, and that was the benchmark. Today I went back for another Kokinisto to see how they held up.



And the winner is Brothers Kouzina. Lunch Lamb Kokinisto ($13.99). "Lamb baked on the bone in a traditional red sauce with Greek seasoning". At all the restaurants the lamb was really tender, but both the sauce and the potatoes here was way better than the rest. They also have table service. You get the choice of two sides, and I always go with double roasted potatoes. They were absolutely packed at lunch today, and when I mentioned that to the hostess, she said, wait until tomorrow. The good news is that they will not close or move, but stay where they are now. Despite being on Rte 1, they are easy to get to for me and also easy to get back on Rte 128.

Address: 25 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 535-9297

No comments:

Post a Comment