Friday, November 30, 2018

Stonewood Tavern Peabody

My Groupon+ for Stonewood Tavern in Peabody didn't work, and maybe it was because I used a debit card. This time I used a CC, and it didn't work either.


This time I went for the PASTRAMI MELT ($10). "Thinly sliced pastrami, melted Swiss cheese, dijon mustard and caramelized onions served on toasted dark rye bread". I got toasted white bread instead of the rye. This was good, nicely toasted bread and the pastrami was tasty.


All sandwiches come with a side, so I decided to be brave and picked the Caesar salad. The romaine was fresh and the parmesan was freshly shaved. The croutons were light. The dressing was on the milder side. This was a pleasant little salad. The service was better, and I even got a water refill.

Address 139 Lynnfield St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone number (978) 531-5311

No comments:

Post a Comment