Thursday, March 14, 2019

Cucina Toscana Nashua NH

Cucina Toscana in Nashua has gotten a lot of good reviews.



They are located in a strip mall and I have never noticed them before and I used to go to the Thai place a couple doors down. There is parking outside and more around the corner.



The small dining room was nice and bright. They have a bar/lounge in the back that has its own entrance.



Nice table setting and fresh crusty bread with a garlic dipping oil arrive promptly.



With lunch entrees, you have a choice of Minestrone soup or a couple of salads. I went with the Caesar that was very pleasant.



For my lunch entree, I picked the Veal alla Francese (with side of pasta) ($13.99). "Dipped in egg batter, sautéed in a light lemon sauce with a touch of sherry". You can't really "sautéed in a light lemon sauce". You can also get the pasta on the side with red sauce, but I opted for it on the plate. The sauce was tasty and the pasta was cooked right. The veal, however, was seriously tough and chewy. There was a good amount of meat. I probably should have gone with the chicken version. The service was very friendly.

Address: 427 Amherst St, Nashua, NH 03063 Phone: (603) 821-7356

No comments:

Post a Comment