Friday, March 22, 2019

Johnny's Stoneham

I first heard about Johnny's Famous Roast Beef & Pizza in Stoneham in a FB group where someone was looking for fried chicken in Woburn. I had never heard of them.



They are located almost next door to Three Amigos that I really like. There is parking, but it can be scarce.



No surprises on the inside and the place was bright and impeccably clean. There is also some window seating.



This is the EXIT #2-TWO PIECE SNACK ($4.75). "Thigh & wing". I got two thighs at no extra charge. I also got two potato wedges (45¢ each). I thought that this was expensive, but I got two humongous wedges that were seasoned and cooked perfectly. The chicken was super crunchy with a SEASONED batter. It was also tender and moist. This was an excellent fried chicken. It's also cooked to order, so it takes about 15 minutes before it's ready, but I have no objection to waiting for freshly cooked chicken. Roadies are the company that supplies the marinade and the coating, but the chicken is bought fresh locally. The husband and wife who runs the place were also super nice. I see more fried chicken in my future. I would suggest getting better paper napkins. Eating fried chicken those flimsy thin ones don't work.

Address: 125 Main St, Stoneham, MA 02180 Phone: +1-781-438-8899

No comments:

Post a Comment