Monday, April 22, 2019

Brothers Kouzina Peabody

I decided to forego my Monday Indian lunch with something more appropriate for the Easter weekend. Not that I need much of an excuse to head out to Brothers Kouzina in Peabody since this is one of my favorite restaurants.


Coming from Rte128 north, they are straightforward to get to, and it's also easy to get back to Rte128.


Mondays are slow, and they are so slow that they close at 3:00 PM.


This is one of my favorites here, Lunch Lamb Kokinisto ($13.99). "Lamb baked on the bone in a traditional red sauce with Greek seasoning". I always go for a double order of the roasted potatoes since I like potatoes. They were cooked really nice but could have been more lemony. The lamb is always tender, and the sauce is tasty, but all taste seems to have been breed out the lamb in this country. It is really lamb as can be seen from the bone, and the ribs also confirm this. I easily get two meals out of this. The service is always friendly, and the staff seems happy to be here.

Address: 25 Newbury St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 535-9297

2 comments:

  1. Two meals for that price seems like a very good deal. Those fries look delicious....

    ReplyDelete