Sunday, August 11, 2019

Acitrón Arlington

I have been to Acitrón Cocina Mexicana in Arlington a number of times and been pleased with their food. They now do lunch/brunch Sat-Sun.


I rarely go to Arlington after they installed the parking meters. Waltham removed all of theirs.


Did you know that Punjab started here? I miss my lunches there. I usually sit up near the windows, and it wasn't until recently I found out that they have a patio. Can you see the door?


The patio was way bigger than what I expected.


What used to be ho-hum chips and salsa have no turned in to excellent thin chips with a really well seasoned and tasty salsa. I kept on eating chips and salsa.


MOLE POBLANO (14.95). "Shredded chicken cooked with a legendary blend of spices, chilies, nuts and Mexican chocolate made into a rich and flavorful mole sauce, in the traditional Puebla style". It might look like a small portion, but it wasn't. The chicken was tender, and the mole was exceptionally good. A hint of cocoa and a bit of heat made this mole very interesting. The rice was seasoned well as were the beans. I also got three warm corn tortillas that I used to make tacos. The waitress promptly asked if I wanted more tortillas. This place has some seriously delicious food. The service was excellent.

Address 473 Massachusetts Avenue, Arlington, MA 02474 Phone number (781) 777-2839

No comments:

Post a Comment