Thursday, August 1, 2019

Nick & Andy's Danvers

On my first visit to Nick & Andy's Breakfast & Lunch in Danvers, I had a dish that will not win any beauty contest, but it was excellent. The quality of the food was top-notch, so it was time for another visit.


They are in a small plaza close to Rte 1.


The dining room was loud, so I decided to take a seat at the counter. As the dining room emptied out, the counter started to fill up. Next time I'm going to shoot for arriving at 12:30.


The view of the (loud) dining room from the counter. They have daily specials that all are $9.95.


From The Yolk section, I picked Two Eggs with Hash (8.50). Light rye was my choice for toast. The bread was super fresh, properly toasted and buttered to the edges with butter. My homefries got lost in the kitchen, but that was quickly rectified. The homefries had a nice color and were seasoned. It was also a generous serving. My over-easy eggs were cooked properly. The hash was the real surprise. A house-made hash that was excellent and seasoned well. This was an excellent lunch, and I'll be back to try more dishes. They had fish tacos on the specials board, and that was three tacos with big pieces of fish. The service was pleasant.

Address: 110 Newbury St, Danvers, MA 01923 Phone: (978) 304-1017

No comments:

Post a Comment