Thursday, September 12, 2019

Brodie's Pub Peabody

Brodie's Pub in Peabody has had an Italian on the lunch specials menu for a while, and I was curious about it. They are VERY generous with the proteins in both the Reuben and the Pastrami.


Brodies Italian Sub ($11.99). "Prosciutto di Parma, Sopressata, Genoa Salami, Capicola, Gouda Cheese, Shredded Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes and Pickle, Banana Peppers, Olive oil, Choice of side". I picked Onion Rings (+1) as my side. I remember the onion rings as being cut way thicker than these, but they were cooked really well with a crunchy batter. There were only two slices of meat. The bread was old and stale. Not their best offering.



I like the two top in the back corner. It didn't get much busier than this. The service is always amicable here.

Address: 10 1/2 Lowell St, Peabody, MA 01960 Phone: (978) 977-9988

No comments:

Post a Comment