Thursday, September 19, 2019

Shadi's North Andover

I have had a couple of good lunches at Shadi’s Restaurant and Lounge in North Andover, and since I was in the area, it was time for a visit.


"Specializing in homemade Middle Eastern and American cuisine". They have plenty of parking.



I took a high top in the bar. The inside is nice and bright and impeccably clean.



The dining room.



You get fresh but cold pita bread in a bag and butter that is spreadable. Thinking about it, it makes sense to serve the pita cold otherwise the butter would run off.



From the Sides menu, I picked Lamb and Eggs (10.99) and asked if they could make it into a lunch entree. There were other 10.99 dishes on the sides menu that was 12.99 on the lunch menu. The waiter offered to add fries. I was charged 3.50 for the fries. The 12.99 dishes on the lunch menu come with two sides. The hand-cut fries are excellent. I have seen people complain that fries like there aren't crispy enough. If you want to stick with previously frozen fries, that's fine with me. You are missing out on something really delicious. The lamb and eggs looked like a small portion. It wasn't. This was very enjoyable but could have done with some seasoning. Salt and pepper helped. I actually got a spoon with the dish, and that was good. Trying to eat this with a fork was a losing proposition. Did I mention that the fries are excellent? Service is always good here.

Address: 585 Chickering Rd, North Andover, MA 01845 Phone: (978) 683-9559

No comments:

Post a Comment