Saturday, December 21, 2019

Luna Rossa Tewksbury

Luna Rossa in Tewksbury is located in a small plaza just off Rte 93, and it has been quite a while since I last paid them a visit, but I had business nearby today.


There is plenty of parking, even if anything nearby is claimed by other businesses.



The inside is nice and bright with good furniture. This is the bar area with the open kitchen in the back.



You get super fresh bread with an interesting dipping oil.



I couldn't decide on what pasta I wanted so my waitress graded the four I was interested in. The Orecchiette ($13.99) won but she warned me that you have to like broccoli rabe and I do. "Pasta ears with sausage, broccoli rabe and sundried tomato, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and red pepper flakes". The pasta was perfectly cooked, and the sauce was delicious with a hint of heat. Plenty of sausages. Some of the sundried tomatoes were still a bit dried out. I have always been pleased with my lunches here. The service was courteous and friendly.

Address 1699 Shawsheen St, Tewksbury, MA 01876 Phone number (978) 851-9282

No comments:

Post a Comment