Thursday, June 18, 2020

Cafe Landwer Boston

Cafe Landwer is located in Cleveland Circle and they serve on their patio and today was a prime day to resume lunch in a restaurant. First time since March 14. Not sure how I feel about this, maybe a tad too early for me. The reason I hiked all the way here was that I had a NIFT for $15 off. If you want to get in on the NIFT thing, contact me and I can give you a code for you $30 off gift. I have been doing this for years and have found lots of restaurants. The restaurant offering seems a bit sparse currently.



There is metered parking in a lot close by.



A pretty useless picture of the interior, and I forgot to take a picture of the patio. Actually, you can see the patio in the first picture.



Ordering was an ordeal. Scan a QR code and you get the menu. No QR reader. The WiFi I found was to slow to download. Their WiFi gave me incorrect password even after the hostess typed it in. Anyway, after manually taking my order, the Landwer’s Famous Schnitzel (16) arrived. "Crispy breaded chicken breast with a choice of side dish". Since the crushed potatoes had the skin on them, I went with fries. The fries were excellent and even seasoned. The schnitzel was big and really crispy but dry. The no contact service was fine.

Address: 383 Chestnut Hill Ave, Boston, MA 02135 Phone: (617) 383-5786

No comments:

Post a Comment