Thursday, September 3, 2020

Lendy's Deli Saugus

I have been to Lendy's Deli in Saugus once before for their excellent Reuben. I saw something interesting on the menu but never got around to try it. They are now open for indoor seating.


They are located in a very busy shopping plaza just off Rte 1.


Corned Beef and Scrambled Eggs (10.45 on the paper menu, 9.95 on the check). "Served with homefries, bagel & cream cheese". I picked the onion bagel. I wasn't too impressed when I first tried a bagel, but after having eaten this one, I found that I quite enjoyed it. The corned beef was excellent, tasty and tender. The eggs were scrambled loosely. The homefries were just very lightly fried and had the skins left on. After peeling the potatoes, I really enjoyed my lunch. The service was very friendly. On Thursdays, they have a Corned Beef & Cabbage dinner for 11.95 with soup or salad. I might be back to try it since the corned beef was excellent.

Address 653 Broadway, Saugus, MA 01906 Phone number (781) 231-3180

No comments:

Post a Comment