Saturday, October 24, 2020

Burtons Burlington

When you sign up for the Loyalty program at Burtons Grill & Bar they give you a $25 bonus and I headed out to their Burlington location today.


In addition to serving inside, they also have outdoor seating on two sides.


I took a seat in the bar and had the whole bar area to myself.


My plans for today were completely shattered when I saw that they are doing their own Dine Out week. Ends tomorrow. Two-course lunch for $20 sounded like a very good deal. I started with the Roasted Beet Salad. I'm not too fond of beets but enjoyed the salad nevertheless.


The Reuben showed up on the special menu. "Angus corned beef, local sauerkraut, imported swiss, russian dressing, griddled marble rye. Served with fresh cut french fries.". I ordered extra dressing. This was one of the better Reubens I have had. The corned beef was tender and very tasty. The sauerkraut was crunchy and tangy. The dressing was also very good. The marble rye didn't make it, but the light rye did. That was fine since I like light rye. The french fries were very good, but a tad overcooked. It turns out that in order to use the bonus, your bill has to be over $25, and much confusion arose, but the manager quickly sorted things out. There was a surprising number of guests dining in.

Address: Middlesex Commons, 43 Middlesex Turnpike #10b, Burlington, MA 01803 Phone: (781) 221-2281

No comments:

Post a Comment