Friday, August 9, 2013

Sakura Winchester

Went back to Sakura in Winchester for some more all you can eat lunch, needed something to cheer me up on this rainy Friday.



Decided to try the Curry Pork from the kitchen and this is what I got, not exactly what I expected. The veggies were nice, the pork was very dry and I'm not sure what the sauce was, certainly wasn't the curry I expected.



They mistook my neatly written 3 for a 5 and that wasn't a bad thing since the salmon was excellent. Tried the crab nigiri and it was, as expected, fake crab. Don't remember what the menu said but the fish roe was fine as was the tuna and the red snapper nigiri.



I still had room left so I again ordered the shrimp tempura and it comes out perfect. Not sure if you have to order it later so that the fryolator is up to temp, but it was much better than the last time. Also not sure if the manager is hard of hearing, but he's LOUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment